Sunday, November 8, 2015

Eagle Bridge R.R. not what it used to be.

50  F  mostly sunny
I'm liking the rail yards, and I've been eyeing this one at Eagle Bridge.

#656 Eagle Bridge rail yard.

11-8-15

11x12









This is the scene I chose, it had great shadows, and the sky coming down to meet the distant tracks.















It was unusual to have more blue at the bottom.
















The Money Shot.


















I hadn't notice that the train cars were tagged.






















Here are some photos of the place, once, a busy station, there was a large Agway building where I am parked.














This is the old passenger station, I remember it being for sale, it looks like the owners gave up.















Two trains came by while I painted, they didn't stop.
















A lot of good scenes here.


















No comments:

Post a Comment