Friday, November 20, 2015

Crossing the Hudson

50  F  sunny

I had to cross the Hudson today, so on my way back I stopped at Ft. Hardy Park in Schuylerville.

#660 Hudson River @ Ft. Hardy Park.

11-20-15

9x12









My scene, I wasn't sure about the trailer, but there it was.

















Grass and sky.


















I love the shadows on the piers, but they can be temperamental.

















The shapes are very graphic in this scene, contrast to the fuzziness of the trees.
















There were a few things that push it away from being a black and white pattern, a few subtleties and a few trees.
















The truck came on to the scene, and I just painted around it.

















This place is very historic.


















There is a lot of competition for your eyes, if you look at the obvious, you might miss some interesting things.






No comments:

Post a Comment