Saturday, November 14, 2015

A grey day a bright opening,

36  F  cloudy.
My heartfelt prayers for those that died and those they left behind in Paris yesterday. Our world is indeed a violent and dangerous place and sadly another tragedy will  happen, over and over.  I have no solutions no great ideas on how to solve any of it, so this cold and grey morning, I went out and painted.

#656 Cobble Rd. from rte 60.

11-14-15

8x10



   Here is my scene at the start, I had the morning, and as predicted was very overcast, after all it's November!  














  The sky and the road.
















 I actually like the color, so subdued, at this time of year, and the road is a key in.















                                                              Sight-size shot.
















 
The opening was in the afternoon, there was a steady stream of visitors and I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and meeting a lot of people.





















Me.





















No comments:

Post a Comment