Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Battenville, looking the other way.

55  F  sunny.
It was a beautiful day and I got to go out late.

#659 Battenville

11-17-15

9x12










 I've been wondering about subject and scenes, and just what I was looking for anyway, so I drove to this place, and I found this scene, I'm looking up towards the intersection of the railroad and county route 61.











This is my favorite bridge over my favorite river, the Battenkill, but I wanted light and shadow and I wanted the ethereal light and color of the trees and brush, so I looked the other way and found what I wanted.











The only down side was the sunshine on my panel, why do I do this?















I pushed on anyway.

















The light had significantly changed over the session, but the sun stayed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment