Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Saratoga Springs Public Library is up!

Rain


I Installed a show of 22 paintings and 8 of the "Money Shot" photographs.





















I had some technical difficulties with the bar and hook system, we'll have to address them tomorrow.














I wanted to include some small works as well.

























One of the things I use the blog for is to document what I have out in the world, so I'll bore you with this.















RR bridge over the Hudson @ Ft. Edward, NY.





















If you're near Saratoga the library is a great resource and it's centrally located @ 49 Henry St.

here is their web site:

http://www.sspl.org/




















This space is in a hallway, and it was busy today!























I didn't have enough hooks so I jerry-rigged some hooks, but they slip down the rods!













 That's it!
























No comments:

Post a Comment