Thursday, September 17, 2015

2 fer Thursday; Belle Rd. and out front.

76  F  sunny!


#622 Belle Rd.

9-17-15

11x12














This is my scene,  a real working farm with lots of trucks, but only one lonely cow walked by.















The "Money Shot" from this morning.
















Later today, I couldn't resist trying to paint the long dark shadows that raked across the front lawn, I went out to the street at the end of our driveway.


#623 W. Main St. (out front)

9-17-15

9x12






This is the scene at the start, the shadows move quickly at this time of the day, and it's so much earlier than yesterday.















Here is the sight -size shot, and how I paint with the scene and the canvas next to each other. You'd think I'd be able to get the right tone to the light.















On Tuesday I went out to paint but forgot my camera, which was especially unfortunate because right in this scene was a majestic bald eagle resting before he got his dinner.

#621 Shields Rd, Hedges Lake

9-15-15

9x12



No comments:

Post a Comment