Friday, September 25, 2015

Around the corner; afternoon (de)light.

67  F  sunny
I could have walked to this spot.(this was yesterday, I forgot my camera today).


#627  Coila Rd.

9-24-15

8x10








Not long after noon, the light starts to make long dark shadows.

















It was early enough so the shadows didn't move too quickly, so nice to have bright light and dark shade.














Here is where I ended up.

















Here is my scene, I'm on the front yard of the Grange Hall. The corner is Rte 372 & Coila Rd, and becomes West Main St.1/4 mile west and not much farther to my house. It's a busy road, and it was nice to paint near but not right on it.













Sight-size shot.
















Update:

This is from Friday, 9-25-15 finally getting this here so I remember it!

#628  English Rd.

9-25-15

11x12

No comments:

Post a Comment