Sunday, September 20, 2015

Meetinghouse Rd.

68  F  sunny!

Today's "Money Shot".


#625 Meetinghouse Rd.

9-20-15

14x16









I often don't know what I'm looking for when I go out, sometimes I think this place is so picturesque, it's fantasyland, and want some grit, not so easy to find.













This type of composition is very familiar to me, I seem to be able to find them anywhere.















Often there are times when I'm totally lost and don't have a way out, that happened.















Here is where I ended up.  Somehow I think it came together.
















This is the scene at the start, it was just before 5, so I had plenty of time to fuss with it, and maybe that worked, and the scene improved with longer shadows.














Here is the sight-size shot.

















My spot.

















This is looking the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment