Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pamet Harbor, Truro, MA

81  F  hazy & humid
This is Pamet Harbor, a walk down the street from our friends' place in Truro, on the cape.


#612 Pamet Harbor

9-3-15

8x10









I thought I was going to look at some boats, moored in the harbor, but I ended up looking into the Pamet River.














That sand color is, along with the haze, like the greens of upstate, very illusive.














I need to do at least 100 of these before I could even grasp it.
















I didn't put that boat in.

















I'm next to the boat launch, the tide is coming in, slowly, and the sun is very bright.















It seems I'm always near fishing places, I don't have patience to fish, but I like water.






















I retreated down the road, to a nice shady spot, there was enough room along the edge, which isn't common on the cape.














 Here is where I ended up.


#613 Depot Rd. Truro, MA

9-3-15

8x10










My scene.

















My spot.























"Money Shot" of  #613.

















This is our friends' garden.

















I didn't think it was so dark.

















The bugs came out, and my 15 minutes was over.



No comments:

Post a Comment