Sunday, September 6, 2015

Cape Cod to home, the summer winds down.

75  light haze, sun.
This was from Friday morning, I walked 2.3 miles to this spot, before  we said goodbye and drove home.

#615  Corn Hill Rd. Truro.

9-4-15

7x10

Not available






There are so many beautiful places on the cape, but many are hard to actually find a spot, and as is often the case, hard to park, so I set off on foot.













I was looking for something as I walked toward Corn Hill, a wide enough place along the road, a view of the ocean, some foliage, a shaded spot, and as an extra bonus, I found a telephone pole!












I forgot my water, a first, I always have water.
















Here is the sight-size shot.

















Friday's "Money Shot"

















My spot.























This was from yesterday, we had gotten back at 11:00 P.M. on Friday, and we were all exhausted, so after settling in, I set out to paint, but I didn't go far.













Generally I don't look at my home landscape as having much drama, but the late afternoon light on the bush and chicken coop provided a good subject.





















#616  Outback

9-5-15

6x8


A big thanks to you, my reader, for coming with me on this summer's adventures!  I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful place, and then to visit some other places, equally beautiful, is a dream: please don't wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment