Sunday, May 17, 2015

Road Trip! Content Farm Rd. & Fish Hatchery Rd.

75-80  F  some clouds, no wind.
I got out twice, before and after the soccer game, the weather was beautiful!

#530  Content Farm Rd.  @ Wallace Rd.

5-17-15

8 x 10








I could hike to this spot, easily.

















Also done last fall.

















Here is where I ended up.

















Money Shot.

















It was a road day.























Before sunset I found this.

















It also looked like this.

















I proceeded to paint what I saw.

















 I had to work fast.

















This is where I ended up.

















My pallet.























My spot, the dust you see is a tractor, turning over the field at the corner, it's very dry for this time of year.





















Money Shot for this evening's paint:

#531  Fish Hatchery Rd. @ Plains Rd.

5-17-15

7 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment