Thursday, May 7, 2015

Owlkill Creek, greens in a familiar spot.,

81  F  sunny no wind.
I could get used to weather like this.


#522  Owlkill Creek

5-7-15

11 x 12










My spot is in the high water mark, later in the season there will be a lot of growth here and getting down here will be  a bushwhack.















Sky and reflection.

















This proceeded with much less angst than usual.
















This is where I finished.

















I'm often not sure what I have until I look at it over time, I enjoyed painting this especially the foliage, but it wasn't very challenging. (do I really need to be challenged all the time?)














My scene.

















My spot.























This is looking upstream at the road bridge, this is owlkill Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment