Monday, May 25, 2015

Owlkill Rd. @ Jodie Rd, a familiar scene, always different.

83  F   some clouds and some wind.
#534  Owlkill Rd. @ Jodi Rd.

5-25-15

9 x 12













Sky.

















The green gave me trouble from the start, even though I think I got the value right.















I kept changing up the bright green in the foreground, I'd prefer to get it right the first time.















Almost there....

















I thought I was done when I snapped this photo, but I didn't like the light patch in the very foreground, and a few other things.















Here is the scene at the start.

















My spot. I've done this very scene a bunch of times, it's a great scene, but I was exhausted from the weekend's activities, and I had to push myself out the door.




















This is the "Money Shot", the sun was off the scene when I finished, so this looks weird.


My pallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment