Monday, March 9, 2015

North Park St. how I choose a spot.

36  F  sun and clouds, a little wind.
I did a view of this a block or so farther away, and I wanted to do one closer.

#488 North Park St.

11 x 14











The sky was the brightest, at least when I got there, so I started with it.
















There was a lot to like in this scene,


















Clouds passed over and changed the scene, but it didn't seem to bother me too much.














The road reflected a bit of light.

















The lower left was uncooperative.

















Sometimes. like today, I'm not sure when to stop, it just seemed like a good place, even though parts seem unresolved. I guess that I'd rather have things unresolved than overworked.












Sunshine! 40!

Today I went to this place because not only is it on my short list, but because it's in the village, and I'd be painting mid-day, so the school busses would not pass by. This  is an important fact because I didn't want to embarrass my kids, and if their friends saw their Dad painting, I'd never hear the end of it, so why bother. With winter ending  more people will be around, so I'll find different spots.




  I'm on the sidewalk, having parked around the corner on a side street.

No comments:

Post a Comment