Thursday, March 12, 2015

Carney-Cassidy Rd. Mud season begins.

40  F  mostly sunny, a little wind.
It was delicious to be out on a warm and sunny day!


#490 Carney-Cassidy Rd.

12x16











I wasn't after a road, I wanted some pasture/farm subject, but here I was....















Lots of painters start with darks, this just seemed right.
















Sky and "fixing" some of the snow.

















At this point I was hopelessly lost.













Working my way back.

















Here is where I ended up.
















My scene at the start, close to monochrome.
















Sight-size shot.


















I wash my car when it rains.
















My pallet, notice the thermos of coffee, it's been a long time since I was able to take a minute and have coffee while I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment