Sunday, March 1, 2015

McCart Rd. it's not May, but there is a video.

25  F  clouds and light snow.
Today's "Money Shot"

#484  McCart Rd.

8 x 10













Here is the video about mixing greys for today, it's on u-tube

http://youtu.be/khXTdpeHrPE

I was wiped out today, and I  didn't want to go out the door.  I knew, once I got driving, I'd turn one way then another, and I found myself going South on Rt. 22, so I went to my old neighborhood.













I've been on this road before.
















This is not long after the video.

















This is the first time I've done this particular view, I liked the abstract arrangement of the road, barns and silo.














 Here is where I ended up.

















My scene.

















Sight size shot.

















The pallet.























The van.


No comments:

Post a Comment