Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Finished February Paintings



         This February was the coldest on record, it was cloudy, snowy and generally impossible, but there were moments of beauty: the air and the light under extreme conditions gave me scenes that would not be replicated anywhere or anytime. It was my least productive in the last 3 years, but I got out and painted as much as I could and did the best I could, this is what I did:


 #474 Stevenson Rd.

2-1-15

8x10














#475  Shields Rd.

2-5-15

11x14















#476 Battenkill @ Skellie Rd.

2-6-15

9x12












#477 Barber Ave, Greenwich

2-11-15

9x12














#478  Cambridge Creek, from the roof.

2-16-15

8x10













#479  N. Park St.

1-18-15

10x8



















#480  RR Ave.

2-20-15

11x14














#481  SAW Creek

2-23-15

8x10













#482 Hudson River, River Rd. Ft. Edward.

2-24-15

11x14














#483  Walloomsac River @ Henry bridge.

2-26-15

9x12











    That's ten paintings, all currently available as are many, many others, so if there's one you like e-mail me for availability and price, Thanks!


12 comments:

  1. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. painting by numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Hot Springs AR house painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like 477 Barber Ave, Greenwich it from my childoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've painted a the bridge, and down by the dam as well, lovely place.

      Delete
  4. This post by you provides very good information, you have described everything in this blog is very simple words.Painting by Numbers Kit Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scrolling the internet like every day, there I found this article which is related to my interest. Your blog is very nice and easy to understand your blog .Thanks for posting this informative and useful post. paint by numbers kits Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your information which you have shared here about paintings. It's a really well researched and very informative article. Keep providing more advice in the future like this. Thank you. Warehouse Facility Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful. Keep sharing your excellent work. adult paint by numbers uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. However there are some techniques and methods you must learn before beginning to paint which will greatly speed up the process. Furthermore, you will need to learn how to make the job as problem free as possible, and learn how to avoid any 'painting disasters'. paysonspainting.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative post, I have read your all Blogs. Your all blog contains good and unique information and these are very helpful warehouse in bangalore. Thank you for sharing this post here. warehouse in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, it is very nice and very useful to us. I appreciate the work that you have shared in this post. Keep sharing these types of articles here. Download paint for mac

    ReplyDelete
  11. This information is meaningful and magnificent which you have shared here about the Art. I am impressed by the details that you have shared in this post and It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. I would like to thanks for sharing this article here.Canvas Printing Dubai

    ReplyDelete