Tuesday, January 20, 2015

On the hill again: Hedges Lake.

23  F  Sunny!
The "Money Shot"



#468 View of Hedges Lake

12 x 16











There is ice everywhere, so I put on my "yack-tracks" and climbed up the hill.















Sky.

















Ice.

The shadows on the panel were a little distracting, but I got out and started painting by 11:00!













A lot of the snow cover melted.

















It's a very cool scene.

















Here is where I ended up, the previous painting from this hill in included a lot of the foreground trees, today I was more reserved.














Here is the scene at the start, I was there for about 1 1/2 hours, and it was a pleasant day.















Sight-size shot.


















Today's spot.






There are a lot of shows coming up, many paintings out the door, I'll try to post and list them on the "current exhibits" page.















No comments:

Post a Comment