Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Buskirk: Sunny, with a video!

19  F  very sunny, no wind.
The Money Shot from today;

#465  Hoosic River @ Buskirk's Bridge.

11 x 12












The light was bright on the panel, a new size for me, of course it's an odd size, I'm not keen on squares.















The lights.

















There was so much glare off the scene and the panel, it was hard to get a handle on things, but I've done this scene before last year at nearly the same time, it sold, and I just wanted to come down here again today.











Moving along....


















I got to ts point and thought it would be a good time to do a little video, It was cold, but I was comfortable, there was no wind and this was a good example of working in the field


The video is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C49y_jQ3Hho


Almost.

















Here is where I ended up, sorry the glare off the surface, how do you think I painted it?















The scene.

















Sight-size shot.

















It was a nice day with the sun out..... I was outside for close to 1 1/2 hours and honestly I didn't stop because I was cold, (the sun had moved and Hope had called....)




















My "studio"



No comments:

Post a Comment