Tuesday, July 28, 2015

On the road to SAW, Cemetery Road.

87  F  some clouds, humid
This is my first Salem2Salem painting for this year, and although I didn't get on a plane to get here, there was a journey.

# 578  Cemetery Rd. 

7-28-15

9x12







After a day taking care of the home front, I was able to get out, intending to go up on SAW hill, but I made it as far as this spot before I had to stop.














Another road into the sunset.

















There were a lot of cool things about this scene,  there not here yet, but the stage is set.

















This is where I ended up, drama and clutter, but organized.

















Here is the scene at about mid point, the sun actually cooperated and moved out of my eye.















Here is my spot, there was a little traffic and some farming, but nice.





On Saturday, August 1st there is Pizza night here at SAW, and there of course will be exhibits and open studios, I'm shooting to have some decent work ongoing and maybe some surprises, so if you're local come on over and say Hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment