Friday, October 10, 2014

Stevenson Rd.

56  F  sun/clouds
The money shot from today.

#419 Stevenson Rd.

7 x 10













I've wanted to do this scene, and the road in general, it's been a while.
















The light was peeking through the clouds, so I started with the brightest lights.















The limited brightness in the sky kept the green of the fields dark, at least until the light changed.















Close......


















Here is where I ended up.

















I chose this scene because of the pattern the fields make on the hillside, it's very abstract.















Sight-size shot.

















My spot.


















View looking the other way.

2 comments:

  1. Those fields are beautiful, and the sky is interesting (it looks like a storm is approaching)... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chani, it actually started to clear, and of course the light on the fields changed.....

    ReplyDelete