Thursday, October 2, 2014

On the Battenkill, first October painting 2nd video(link included)

68  F Cloudy at first, clearing later. Glorious fall day!
The Money shot.

#413 Battenkill @ E. Greenwich

12 x 16













I also did a video, it's on u-tube, in four snippets!
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U&spfreload=1

I thought it was going to be totally cloudy today, but I haven'y painted since Sunday, and I had to get out there!














Since I did the video I had the camera on a tripod, I didn't take progress shots, so here is the sight size shot.














This is looking down river.





This is looking down the bridge.












2 comments:

  1. A wonderful painting and a superb view down river as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chani! one thing about this time of year is that it's actually easier to get around, the water level is lower and I can get down into the banks of the river!

    ReplyDelete