Thursday, February 26, 2015

Wallomsac River @ the Henry Bridge, Bennington, Vt.

15 F  overcast to sunny
I went over to Bennington to see a space to show in, it was fantastic, I'll announce when I have dates and a title.  I wandered, not far from there and found this scene.

#483 Walloomsac River @ Henry bridge, Bennington, Vt.

9x12








 Still so much white, I thought a little red on the bridge would do something.















It seemed as though as soon as I started, the sun came out, and my scene was washed in light.















A fight between the darks and the lights.

















Here is where I finished.

















My scene.

















Sight-size shot.


















My Pallet. (notice I'm not in the clean pallet club)






















This is where I trudged in, they had less snow than home, which made it reasonable. The place looked like a park, with benches and picnic tables, but no signs, I thought it fair game.













The Henry Bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment