Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Saratoga Springs Visitor Center, is up!

A beautiful sunny day!
I installed 17 paintings and one photograph today in Saratoga Springs, NY. This was the third installation in the last two weeks, a total of 46 paintings & 3 photographs out the door.















Here are the information pages, I included a statement, a bio and a page about the paintings and a few print-outs of this blog! I think it's nice to have it up like this so people can read it if they want.












The space has it's challenges, but overall I think it looks good. I included 2 of the German paintings, one from Canandaigua, a couple from the Adirondacks. I included paintings from all seasons, "pure" landscapes, bridges and industrial subjects, so the show has a little of everything.








There is a lot of light. I'm sorry that you can't see the individual paintings, if there is something you'd like to see I can send you a jpeg.














The hanging bars made installation very easy!
















The Visitor Center is located at the corner of Broadway and Congress St. just across the entrance to the park, it's open Monday -Saturday 9-5. The show is up until the 28th of this month.













The Visitor Center is in this cool "Saratoga Style" building.


















The show is administered through Saratoga Arts, they are a short walk down Broadway (you can see it from the corner) I want to thank them and especially Elizabeth Dubben Their web site is here:
http://saratoga-arts.org/

I would also like to thank the Saratoga Springs Visitor Center their web site is here:
http://www.saratogaspringsvisitorcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment