Monday, August 11, 2014

Bodensee you, but you can't Bodensee me! hiding in plain sight, another sunset!

A beautiful summer day, some sun, some clouds high in the mid 70's


This was the first "money shot" from yesterday, I went over to Hodingen, which is very close.

#365 Pasture in Hodingen

11 x 14

Panel





1st.















2nd















3rd.
















Last.

















Scene,














Sight -size.















Place.




















Place.















After lunch I went down the hill & North-West along the lake....














I went a good distance, but it was flat.















I went to Sipplingen, There were crowds on the beach. This was taken from a pedestrian overpass.














I found this out of the way spot, with a great view!














1st.














2nd.















3rd.















4th.
















End.


#366 Lake Constance @ Sipplingen

11 x 14

Panel







Scene.















Money shot.















A few steps out of the way.......















Where I was.















After dinner it looked like it would rain, I went out to paint, down the hill I set out of earlier, only on foot.













1st.















2nd. I realized I put too much detail in for this stage.














3rd.















The light was going down by now so the photo is blue, but I had plenty of time......


#367 Road to Goldbach

9 x 12

Panel






Money shot.















This is the walk back up the hill to Schloss Spetzgarten, it was getting dark, so the photo is blurry, but you get the idea.

These are from yesterday, three done. I'm not feeling as productive as I could, but getting around is time consuming and exhausting, I've been hoping for rain, so I can rest, and it's raining this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Three nice spots! The sky looks like dangerous on your last painting!

    ReplyDelete