Monday, June 30, 2014

Willows Bistro, Warrensburg, NY

 85  F  humid.
I installed my show @ Willows Bistro, Warrensburg, NY today.  It's up all month, the address is:

3749 Main St. also known as Rt. 9, just north of exit 23 off the Adirondack Northway, interstate 87

They're open 7:30 until 3:30 everyday for the summer, Debbie Swan is the owner/chef, and makes great food and coffee, it's just a great place so if you're in the neighborhood stop in!



Here is the link to Willows web site:
http://www.willowsbistro.com/

I went heavy on the Adirondack paintings which were mostly from last summer, the ones from the weekend were wet!





















23 painting total.....


















I never know what to choose for any particular show.....



















I wanted all seasons....




















I've only a few views from mountain tops.....




















Farms and rivers....




















More bridges, and sizes......




















A road.....




















That's 23!























4 comments:

  1. It seems to be a cozy little restaurant. I wish you the best of luck for many sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, I traveled with you to the Rocky Mountain on your blog ; studied the process of landscape painting techniques you kindly shared. How thrilling to see your 23 pieces of artistry hanging in this show, in just the "right" location. Wonderful, Aleta Wohl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleta, I'm so gad that you joined me in these outings! I love to share them, because I feel privileged to be here, a big Thanks!

    ReplyDelete