Thursday, June 19, 2014

Scotch Hill Road, long days, long shadows on a working farm.

80  F  partly cloudy, delicious late day light.
I got out late again, it's almost summer solstice, and we'll have the longest day of the year

#324  Scotch Hill Rd @ Reafield Farm Rd.

12 x 16

available






The light is so nice now, there is so much of it too! but going out this time means the light changes quickly.













Light!















Greens.















Darks.
















This is a working farm, my scene has the working part front and center.













There was a lot of road, and these colors aren't right.















The color here is more accurate, the scene has a ton of detail, but I needed to tall the story with very little of it.












This was the scene at the end of my session,  The light had changed a lot, but what a scene!















The sight size shot, sorry about the quality of these, I don't know why the color looks so off.











 Nice!

2 comments:

  1. I like the final result! You could begin with a road series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chani, the road is a theme for me, maybe a show of just roads......

    ReplyDelete