Saturday, August 10, 2013

Home sweet home

Look at Nature, work independently and solve your own problems -Winslow Homer


72 F  clear skies, low humidity
This is Waits Hill Rd. looking southwest just before sunset.  It's the first painting since I got back from the Adirondacks, and It felt great to get out and paint!  This spot is a favorite and this view I did last year.









This is about 1/2 hr. into it.  I got it going pretty quick (it's only 9x12) of coures I started at 615 or so.










What's not to love?












The sun was going down, and the shadows longer, and besides that I was liking the spontaneity of this, so I stopped myself before I ruined it.  I thought I had the green closer to it that this photo shows, but the sun was in my eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment