Sunday, April 10, 2016

Early and late, the best kinds of light.

45  F  sunny.

                                             #747  Outfront     4-10-16     10x8

     I got out early this morning so we could go for a hike in manchester, Vt.  This is my house, it often does not have the most interesting lighting, but for a few minutes in the day when it's like this.

The shadow of the trees moved quickly across the side of the house, a phenomenon I've been watching since I first painted his scene last August, when I actually get afternoon light on the front of the house.




































Early evening today.......



  I found this scene on North Rd. in Greenwich, NY.

The shadow is the lift-gate of my van, and just slightly distracting.


















#748  North Rd.  Greenwich, NY

4-10-16

14x16











As always, thank you for joining me on this journey, it's fun knowing you're here!











No comments:

Post a Comment