Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Church or Laundromat you decide

28  F  sunny  (A.M.)


           #744  Center White Creek Lane    4-5-16  14x16


       




































Later the same day.....34  F  sunny.

Downtown Cambridge.







































































#745  Pearl St.    4-5-16    11x12   



















I was excited to get out this morning, with the biggest snowfall of the season, and the bright light of April it was bound to be a unique day to be out painting, in the morning I returned to Center White Creek and a view of the Baptist Church.  A lot of times I'm returning in the hopes of "getting it" but I think I'll be coming back yet again.  In the early evening the longer shadows, and the quick loss of most of the snow, illuminated the village, and I found a spot next to the Laundromat in Varick Park 

No comments:

Post a Comment