Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunset, and roofing.

51 F  mostly cloudy.
I've been roofing, actually tearing off an old roof, the new one starts going on tomorrow.  I've been tired and sore: no paint.  I went out today and the light was delicious, fast, and delicious.











Here is the scene close to the start, the clouds would block all the sun every few minutes.















20 minutes later.....

















15 minutes after that, not only is the area of light reduced, but the light is warmer, and the shadows cooler.















Here is what I did.

















This is close, I started trying to chase the rabbit, and that just makes a mess!















The Money Shot.

#647 Carney-Cassidy Rd.

10-25-15

9x12












 There is still some color around, a lot really, but tomorrow I'll be putting on a roof, and we need a roof (it's over my gallery/storeage area), but maybe I can steal out for a paint, we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. see post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. Roofing Contractor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! roof repairs scunthorpe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! www.staydryroofing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. JM Roofing

    ReplyDelete