Saturday, April 25, 2015

@ fer' Saturday: Hudson River & Pencil Creek

45  sunny, no wind
This is the Hudson River in Albany, NY.

#512  Hudson River @ Albany

4-25-15

9 x 12











I've been wanting to paint down here for a while, I had the opportunity today, this is riverside park, inder I-787.













Water.

















I'm not sure what happened here.

















Here is where I finished, although I think I could have pushed on a bit more.

































What's not to love about this scene?

















Not a bad spot.























The pallet.

















I went out late, and ended up at a favorite spot: Pencil Creek @ Duel Hollow Rd.
















Most green so far.


















The sun was going down.

















Money Shot.



#513 Pencil Creek @ Duel Hollow Rd.

4-25-15

7 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment