Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hoosick River @ Pencil Brook, Day 2

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MattChinianPaintings

50  F  Sunny, a bit of wind.

I got back to the river today, Ollie came with me.


I got "hot feet"  (wet), trying to jump out over the brook, just a bit wet around my ankles, when I could't make the bank.

















This is where I started today, I was actually a bit earlier, and the light was pretty much the same, yes it was on the panel, but it didn't matter.















This is about 1/2 way through todays' session, maybe about 12:45














Here is where I ended up today, it was just after 1:30, and the shadow was going to start across, I could have gone longer, but I wanted to look at it and see what it needed.












It was a perfect day for Ollie to be with me, he amused himself with sticks, and exploring the delta.





















No comments:

Post a Comment