Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hoosick River, Buskirk Bridge, Stage Rd., Day 2

43  F  Sunny, felt warmer.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MattChinianPaintings

Here is yesterday's painting today, it's just before 1:00, the sun is high, and there are no clouds.













The sky and general mood of the light was really different.














Here is the scene @ 1:00.















This is after about 1/2 hour or so, I had to change the color of the sky, and a bunch of other things,  I forgot my pallet knife.












This is at about 2:30or so. I know it needs a bit of tweaking, but it's not too bad...













This is my spot,  It was close to a house with a few carpenter's working with a loud radio. Although I didn't actually see anybody, I didn't mind having "work" music on.


















No comments:

Post a Comment