Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rexliegh, finished

30  F windy with gusts, clouds
I wasn't feeling like this was finished, and the day despite the wind was similar to yesterday, so I went out and finished it.












This is where I started today.















It's a weird composition, a format that I've never done, but the execution is what I neede to fix, the bridge wasn't drawn right, and there needed to be more clarification in a number of areas.

















 The painting is better, but it is what it is, and I think the vertical format gave more emphasis on the bridge(and maybe the road, and less to the river bank, jury is not out yet.

















My scene, maybe would have worked better as horizontal.











Cool bridge.















This old mill is on the other side of the road from my spot and would have made a good painting.













Nice!
















No comments:

Post a Comment