Sunday, May 5, 2013

Eagleville day 2, tree removal, easel construction details.

+/-  75  F  sunny no clouds


Day 2 for this picture, which I could not get a handle on, chromatically, with the green fighting the blue, the darks not knowing where to cling.  I,m looking at tree removal (lower left, what was I thinking? )






That tree has got to go. When something so glaring is wrong with a picture nothing else can be seen for it's own merits, so often I reduce/remove the most glaring problem and then look at what I have, chances are the remainder just might stand up.









My easel leg,construction detail












Don't look at the panel, it's totally weird.









It's a bit clunky but it works!

2 comments:

  1. Mathew
    You are hard worker; your landscapes are superb; what I like is that you keep the progress as you go on completing painting a record and stages; rarely seen such efforts and enthusiasm.
    ranjan
    ranjan_munshi@hotmail.com
    I am on G+; has invited to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranjan, Thank you so much for your comment. I think It was the best complement I've had. I love to paint, and blogging lets me open my thought process up, and show how it work, (or doesn't as the case may be). Thanks again. Matt

    ReplyDelete