Sunday, December 11, 2016

Self Portrait.

I missed painting outside on the beautiful 2 days we had Friday and Saturday, traveling......  so I did a self portrait.  I started it yesterday and finished tonight.

                                 #905  Self Portrait                12-11-16                             16x14


   The selfie in a selfie!


                                           1st.

                             
                                        2nd


                                          3rd.

      Ever since I finished the last self portrait, I've wanted to re visit it, and I think I've improved on that one.  I'm happy because I have a place to paint it, and when it was 12 degrees ouside it was reasonably warm inside. So this is me and I think it's accurate to the extent that I'm able to depict myself, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment