Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My computer crashed and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

      Two weeks ago my lap-top crashed.  It was down for over a week, when I got it back, it had a different operating system and I've been re-learning, re-setting and trying to file through a lot of photos, not being sure exactly how to manage them.  All this time I have been painting, most days and have done 11 painting over this time.  I can't blog them all at once so I'll pick up where I left off.

September 15, Thursday:


         #855 Home                       9-15-16                                     11x12

     This is my house, on a Thursday, the next day is Parking Day in Albany NY, where I'll paint in the city and enjoy free parking!  I'll post that soon too.

     Thanks for being patient, and reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment