Friday, September 30, 2016

Best of Show!

Last night was the Trask art show, a benefit for the Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation. It takes place in the grand old Canfield Cassino in Congress Park, downtown Saratoga Springs.


           I'm standing with Samantha Bosshart, Executive Director  Photo credit: Totaro Photography,  #599 Juniper Swamp Rd, from August, 2015, (lower).

           I was thinking about the Swedish Meatballs they always have at the reception, and didn't even notice the blue ribbon stuck on the bid sheet. By the time the evening was over I was congratulated by and had talked to lots and lots of people, sold two paintings, was interviewed and photographed by three print reporters and one video reporter.  Wow! hope I didn't make a total fool of myself.


                      #599  Juniper Swamp Rd.      8-12-15          11x14       oil on canvas panel.

     Thanks again, dear reader, for reading my blog and following along in this painter's adventure!


  This is from today, I haven't numbered it yet, it's S. Union St. 14x16.


No comments:

Post a Comment