Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Legrys Road @ sunset.

80 large clouds and threatening rain.
I got out late, after all a late painting is better than none.

#606  Legrys Rd.

8-25-15

8x10


(notice the black spot to the bottom-left is Ollie)





Often a cloudy day, late as they came in yesterday, will heed to a glorious sunset, as the sun goes below the clouds, short lived as it is.













I can have periods of high productivity, then reality sets in, and the neglected things crawl up my spine and take over my brain, so painting becomes more about guilt and less about adventure, but daily practice is important, and witnessing the subtle changes in the world crucial.










We don't have much flat land around here, this area North of Cambridge is appealing because I can get a big sky view, and it's close to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment