Saturday, June 13, 2015

S.A.W. Hill

77  F  sunny, little wind.
#544 view from S.A.W. Hill.

6-13-15

11x12


I went up the hill today and found this scene, I liked the trees and grass in the foreground, the few tiny rooftops in the mid-ground and of course the far hills in the background.





Sky.










Some green.  If you think of green, not as one color, but all colors mixed together, it's much easier.















All in play.

















Closer.

















A cloud moved just at the right time, so I painted it.
















Here is my scene.

















Lots of great views from here.

















Salem Art Works, back entrance,  so official now!
















This is along the Battenkill. yesterday, It started to rain just as I was setting up and I got totally soaked, so I ended up not painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment