Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Curse of Horton Road.

22   F  windy!!!!
This is unfinished and should be scrapped.


These are the same silos I painted  from Tingue Rd. not two weeks ago, I was off to the left of the farm, up the hill.


I had painted on this road almost two years ago, and I was cold that day, (even though it wasn't), just like today I felt cursed.



This view should have worked . but it didn't I had stopped at another spot and it was so windy I didn't even start, I should have just gone home, but I hadn't painted since Thursday, and was itchin' to go. I think I'm feeling exhausted and as a result got chilled.  Maybe it's that I'm too far from the subject, maybe there was too much sky......









Here was the start, I was only painting for 20 minutes, but I drove around and scouted for spots I was out for 2 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling about more driving than painting. Could save the panel for a later date to finish?

    ReplyDelete