Sunday, January 24, 2016

Woodlawn Ave, Greenwich, NY.

24  F  partly cloudy to overcast, a little wind.

        I've always loved the countryside, but I'm so not there now.  I don't know why, maybe I'm just liking the graphic quality of the built world, with it's angular forms and sharp contrasts, or maybe it's about being in the here and now, and I'm less often in the countryside than the village. (although not necessarily in a church!)

This is the Centenary Methodist Church, one of three beautiful old steepled churches within a block of each other, here in the village of Greenwich.  I'm also in front of the elementary school, a place only quiet on certain days.
1/2 way.















                                #701  Woodlawn Ave.    1-24-16    11x12



No comments:

Post a Comment