Saturday, January 12, 2019

Up coming shows: Equinox Village, Manchester, VT and The Oakroom Artists

      It's the new year, and with it comes new shows!  Sometimes I wish I had some sort of plan, I don't. I go from one thing to the next, but it's working and I have more opportunities to show my work, than I've ever had, and that's good!



     Here are 24 paintings ready to go to the Gallery at: 
    Equinox Village,  49 Maple St. Manchester, VT  05255  
Opening Thursday, January 17  5:30-7:00
Thru February 18, open daily 9-6

All Welcome!



   Also coming up is the member show of the Oakroom Artists, a group based in Schenectady, NY at the Unitarian Universalist Society, 1221 Wendell Ave. Schenectady, NY  12308 The show is up now thru February 13, and there will be an opening reception on February 3, 1:30-3:00 all welcome! 




Thanks for reading my blog!  If you're near, please come to these openings, I'd love to see you! 








No comments:

Post a Comment