Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Where I've been

      Every once in a while I like to show photos of my set up. I take these as a matter of course, most often I work right off the back of my van, along a road or parking lot, if it's safe and legal, sometimes I park and set up a few feet or further.


Lake George @ Bolton Landing, NY



Truck repair shop along rt. 4 Schuylerville, NY.



East Main St. Cambridge, NY 



Back bay (in back of the cabin) 6th Lake, Inlet, NY




Freight station, North Bennington, VT.



Here is the wet painting wall for September: 



This weekend is the annual Landscapes for Landsake show to benefit the Agricultural Stewardship Association,  50% of the sales go to buying development rights to farmland so that it stays agricultural. I'm happy to be  part of this event, and hopefully raise money for an important cause. I'm friends will so many of the people that make this happen, artist's farmers, locals, that it feels mostly like a home coming  party! It takes place in an enormous barn at Maple Ridge, not a 1/2 mile up the street from my house! 












No comments:

Post a Comment