Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Tannery Pond Community Center is up!


Yesterday I installed 35 paintings and 3 photographs in North Creek NY.  It's a bit of a haul for me, with traffic it took 1 1/2 hrs, but a familiar route; it's the same way we go to the cabin on 6th Lake, in Inlet.  here is a link :http://tannerypondcenter.org/gallery-schedule/























Well that's the show, I put up more of the Adirondack paintings, so we'll get ready for the reception on Friday the 10th, 5-7. I know it's far off for many of my Cambridge area friends, but near or far I'd love to see you!


Today was mostly cloudy with a little clearing toward the end of the day, the light was beautiful, but I just couldn't get out the door, so I painted my woodstove.


                                              It takes a while for me to get a good fire like this.







                                       #935  studio wood fire                  2-1-17              10x8



                               
This is a view of Hedges Lake from a place recommended to my by a Facebook friend, I usually don't go on private property, but a second degree permission and no signs to the contrary, and I went.




      #934   View of Hedges Lake                            1-31-17                                           14x16


              I took a quick trip to see my Parents, and on Sunday wandered into Boston, I wandered quite a bit, and finally found a great parking space.  Then I walked around, and found my kind of scene, so I wonder why go to a big city with lots of truly different types of scenes, I picked one that's totally familiar.  I am pleased with the results.



         




             #933  View of Boston Harbor                  1-29-17                                    12x16




No comments:

Post a Comment