Sunday, March 20, 2016

Wall-to-wall sunshine, three paintings!

26  F   sunny.

     #732  N, Park St,   3-19-16   9x12

This morning.....














I wanted the bright light off a building, I found it here.













There was a lot of traffic on the road, but I had only one visitor, an old friend who lives there came out and chatted with me for a few minutes.












#733  Outback  3-19-16   8x10


I drove around the real big block, and came back home wondering why I just didn't paint the shadow right here, in back of my shop.











Just after noon.
















I went to take Emma and a friend for an indoor soccer game, the Mohawk river is not far, so I came and found the sun reflecting like so:












It didn't last long like this, and I didn't have much time......


#734  Mohawk River @ Rte. 9 bridge, Halfmoon, NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment