Sunday, April 13, 2014

Shaftsbury Hollow Rd. 72 degrees!

72  F today! hazy sunshine.
Sometimes I think something is really bad, and I bring it back and it's OK. Today it was the opposite. At least I think now.



#278 Shaftsbury Hollow Rd.

12 x 16

$500




All started OK, my whites.















I wanted to keep the hill dark, and play with the light off the road and roofs.














Putting in the darkest tones, I didn't have much room darker than the the dark of the hill.













Getting close.















My light was moving closer to my panel, but overall the scene didn't change much, I liked that.













This is where I ended up.















My scene.















My Pallet.















Today's spot had bright light today and was very close to the Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment