Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Duel Hollow @ Turnpike, with friends and a video!

60  F mostly sunny.
The money shot from today.

#433  Duel Hollow @ Turnpike Rd.

8 x 10













Here is a link to the video on paint handling, it's just over 4 minutes, so what can I say in four minutes? just the most important bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKbXGvvZl8

It seems I forgot to take a lot of progress photos, doing the video sometimes has it's drawbacks.















It was unusually warm today, and I got a reasonably early start, there were sheep in the field, but not where I wanted them!














Here is where I ended up, a couple of sheep moved into my scene, and they reluctantly co-operated for a few minutes.














Here is the scene in sun shine

















Today's Pallet.

4 comments:

  1. Great work. I like this peaceful scene very much, the sheep make it unique. And your pallet is interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chani and Madeline! I'm thinking more farm animals now. The pallet photo was for you, Chani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is greatly appreciated, Matt. I cannot wait to see more farm animals!

      Delete