Monday, October 28, 2013

Paint a barn then the roof need fixing. Half way across a bridge.

53  F  Partly sunny
https://www.etsy.com/shop/MattChinianPaintings
Here is where the English Rd. Painting ended up.  I did some work on it here, and I don't think I ruined it, but I don't know where to put it either.












This is where the McCormack Rd. farm scene ended up.  I worked on the milk house roof, but it still didn't end up as flat as it should have.












I got it in my head to come to Buskirk when I left to paint today, The sun came out once in a while.













First block in.















This is after about 1 1/2 hours, a good start, we'll see about tomorrow.














My spot was on stage Rd. where there is no room to park, so I parked a few hundred yards and hiked over to this spot. Plenty of room,  I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think your post is very good, rather I would have liked to read a bit more about this topic because I think it is quite interesting. So i look forward to see next updates.
    Sydney Painting houses | Roof restoration prices Sydney

    ReplyDelete